Whether it’s a student house party or just some mates coming round for some pre-drinks, a drinking game helps to get everyone hyped up for the night ahead. They’re also great to get the drinks flowing, so over the next few weeks I will be posting some of our favourite drinking games, starting off with Paranoia Drinking Game.
How Do You Play Paranoia?
With all your friends gathered around a table, one player will begin by whispering a ‘who’ based question into the persons ear on their right.
An example of a ‘who’ question might be ‘who in the room do you think has the worst breath’ or ‘who lost their virginity first’.
That person must then say the persons name from the group. You can only say the name of someone around the table.
The person that is called out then has to make a choice. Either brush it off, or drink to find out what the question was.
How Much Do They Drink?
How much and what they drink depends on what you decide, we used to say two fingers of the drink you’re consuming, or you can setup shots, but shots can get a bit messy too quick, especially if you’re heading out later.
What Will You Need?
- A minimum of 3 people
- Drinks for everyone, or one cup in the middle, or full shot glasses
What Questions Can I Ask?
I have compiled a few example questions you can ask, especially if people are struggling for ideas.
- Who has the worst fashion sense?
- Who is the most likely to be successful?
- Who will get married first?
- Who is most likely to get in a fight?
- Who orders the most takeaways?
- Who has the most followers on the social media platform of choice?
- Who is most likely to be sick on a night out?
- Who is the slowest at responding to WhatsApp messages?
- Who is the most likely to get fired / kicked out of Uni?
- Who has the best/worst dance moves
- Who has the worst diet?
- Who is most likely to become a stripper?
- Who would most likely send someone nude pics?
- Who is the kinkiest in the group?
- Who is most likely to end up Prime Minister?
- Who would most likely end up on CatFishing?
- Who is most likely to get a job as a butcher?
- Who is most likely to fall asleep at work?
- Who farts the most?
- Who was the first to get drunk?
- Who has the most brains?
- Who has failed their driving test the most?
- Who is most likely to go skinny dipping?
- Who will end up a prostitute in 6 years?
What Is The Main Objective?
The main objective is to push people to drink in order to find out what mysterious conversation people are having about them. You want to pull on their paranoia.
You want to have fun with the questions and make them as silly or dirty as possible, but always be conscious about how people would feel about the answers being said within the group. Try to make sure it’s balanced who receives the most, don’t just all jump on one person.
If someone keeps skipping, you can create a forfeit for them.